axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Road Map for next release
Date Mon, 07 Nov 2005 14:17:37 GMT
Anne
 I agree with Salesforce.com <http://Salesforce.com>, ebay, UDDI. The
XMethods ones I meant are:
    *XMethods Demo Services* Usage
Guidelines<http://www.xmethods.net/v2/demoguidelines.html>
  *Style*  *Service Name* *Description* *Implementation* RPC Try
It<http://www.xmethods.net/tryit.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xmethods.net%2Fwsdl%2Fxspace_v1.wsdl>
XSpace<http://xmethods.net/ve2/ViewListing.po;jsessionid=mdoLoZtmJVkYhiv3XpB_K4go%28QHyMHiRM%29?key=uuid:069D8E43-2B75-01FF-3C9C-DA8C736F72B6>
Store
SOAP Envelopes in a shared space Glue RPC Try
It<http://www.xmethods.net/tryit.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xmethods.net%2Fwsdl%2Fquery.wsdl>
XMethods
Query Service<http://xmethods.net/ve2/ViewListing.po;jsessionid=mdoLoZtmJVkYhiv3XpB_K4go%28QHyMHiRM%29?key=uuid:A29C0D6C-5529-0D27-A91A-8E02D343532B>
Provides
a SOAP RPC interface to XMethods for query operations Glue RPC Try
It<http://www.xmethods.net/tryit.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.xmethods.net%2Fsd%2F2001%2FCurrencyExchangeService.wsdl>
Currency
Exchange Rate<http://xmethods.net/ve2/ViewListing.po;jsessionid=mdoLoZtmJVkYhiv3XpB_K4go%28QHyMHiRM%29?key=uuid:D784C184-99B2-DA25-ED45-3665D11A12E5>
Exchange
rate between any two currencies. Glue RPC Try
It<http://www.xmethods.net/tryit.html?url=http%3A%2F%2Fservices.xmethods.net%2Fsoap%2Furn%3Axmethods-delayed-quotes.wsdl>
Delayed
Stock Quote<http://xmethods.net/ve2/ViewListing.po;jsessionid=mdoLoZtmJVkYhiv3XpB_K4go%28QHyMHiRM%29?key=uuid:889A05A5-5C03-AD9B-D456-0E54A527EDEE>
20