axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Zakia KAZI AOUL <k...@enst.fr>
Subject Input stream is null while reading for incomming message... problem !
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 16:20:22 GMT
Hi,

I just begin developping web services using axis2.

I created my own web service, and the .aar corresponding archive file, and
then I deplyed it in the tomcat apache server.

However, After the execution (within the JBuilder environment) of that
portion of code:

         Call call = new Call();
             call.setTo(URL_context_ws);
             call.setTransportInfo(Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP,Constants.TRANSPORT_HTTP,false);
             SOAPFactory fac1 = OMAbstractFactory.getSOAP11Factory();
             SOAPEnvelope envelope = fac1.getDefaultEnvelope();
             OMNamespace namespace =
fac1.createOMNamespace("http://example1.org/url_context", "ranglang");
             OMElement rang_lang = fac1.createOMElement((String)"lang",
namespace);
             rang_lang.setText("0");
             envelope.getBody().setFirstChild(rang_lang);
             call.invokeBlocking("getLanguage",envelope);

This error code is generated:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Input stream is null while reading for
incomming message
         at
org.apache.axis2.transport.TransportUtils.createSOAPMessage(TransportUtils.java:45)
         at
org.apache.axis2.clientapi.TwoWayTransportBasedSender.send(TwoWayTransportBasedSender.java:53)
         at
org.apache.axis2.clientapi.InOutMEPClient.invokeBlocking(InOutMEPClient.java:177)
         at org.apache.axis2.clientapi.Call.invokeBlocking(Call.java:112)
         at
decision_making_manager.decision_making.getContextElements(decision_making.java:162)
         at
decision_making_manager.decision_making.<init>(decision_making.java:104)
         at decision_making_manager.decision_main.main(decision_main.java:21)

So is the problem in the trasport , in the web service code or in the web
service client ?

Thanks in advance

Zakia