axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] More refactorings on client side
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 12:33:52 GMT
Hi all,

I would like to propose following changes to the client api.

   1. Rename InOnlyMEPClient to RobustInOnlyMEPClient and clean up as needed
   2. Add InOnlyMEPClient to support true fire-and-forget behavior
   3. move the convenience methods in MessageSender to InOnlyMEPClient
      (RobustInOnlyMEPClient) and remove MessageSender

Well, let me explain a bit more about the third item. Current
MessageSender class *only *provides two convenience methods for InOnly
invocation.  If we can pull those two members up, we can remove that
class without a problem. I'd like to do the same for the Call class as
well, but since "Call" is sort of a legacy thing, I do not want to
change it.

-- Chinthaka