axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Qnames
Date Fri, 04 Nov 2005 14:12:28 GMT
Steve Loughran wrote:
> Sanjiva Weerawarana wrote:

>>> Right. I've stuck the code in with both. However, we could pull the
>>> option to choose your action from the OMElement interface (and test),
>>> then make the method private so the public operation only gives you
>>> what we decide is appropriate. If nobody objects, that is what I will
>>> do.
>>

>> OK this is fine with me ... to me the rules of XML Schema win over the
>> others but that's prolly too puritan for the ugly real world.
>

> ok, I will try and commit a version that doesnt break SAAJ,

I think I've done this, though SAAJ isnt building for me today anyway,
for dom3 related problems. I have just made sure that the errors coming
out from there are not related to the resolveQname() method being absent.

I need to understand maven and the build process here a lot more.

1. how do I tell maven to install the built artifact into the local
repository?

2. how do I say to skip a child module (saaj) when trying to do an
aggregate?

3. how do I get tests to run behind a firewall. I do have maven setup
with proxy support properly.