axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Road Map for next release
Date Thu, 03 Nov 2005 02:05:41 GMT
One more comment.

Can you all remember that we agreed to have a "Simple" data binding
framework for Axis2, during the second Axis2 f2f ? We were very clear
that we didn't want a full data binding tool. (Glen, Dims you all were
there too.)
So Tom, its unfair for you to expect *everything* from ADB. If you want
full support use any of the existing data binding tools with Axis2. I
think the existing stuff would be far better than Axis2 as they were
built by domain experts.
So do we need to re-invent the wheel here ?