axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Jordahl" <t...@macromedia.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Java2WSDL
Date Mon, 28 Nov 2005 14:32:43 GMT
Deepal,

Axis 1.x does not use SymbolTable to generate WSDL.  That is mainly for
Java code creation from Schema.

Check o.a.a.wsdl.fromJava.Types.java, this is where the work happens for
WSDL generation.  Each of the serializers also has a method in it to
write out schema for the types.

Also, you will want the library (which came from me/Macromedia) that
gets the parameter names from the byte code if possible.  Code that uses
that can be found in JavaProvider I believe.

Lots of good code is already written (and debugged!) please take
advantage of it.  :-)

--

Tom Jordahl