axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jal...@opensource.lk
Subject Re: [Axis2]Enabling SetReplyTo() ect in the InOutMepClient is Wrong!!!
Date Wed, 30 Nov 2005 02:38:36 GMT
Hi All,

There is a problem if we remove these methods completely.

Say a Web service (say A)is calling another Web service (say B) and now
since A is inside a container it may not need to start SimpleAxisServer
and will use one of the service deployed in the container as the ReplyTo
address. We need to allow user to set this at this case.

Thanks,

Jaliya

----- Original Message -----
From: "Srinath Perera" <hemapani@gmail.com>
To: <axis-dev@ws.apache.org>
Sent: Tuesday, November 29, 2005 9:11 PM
Subject: [Axis2]Enabling SetReplyTo() ect in the InOutMepClient is Wrong!!!

Hi All;
In the current code the WS-A properties (ReplyTo, Related to ect) has
been moved to MEPClient enabling them to all MEPClients.  But having
the method in the InOutMEPClient is wrong!

When user uses InOutMEPClient Axis2 take care of the messaging for him
(start listeners ect.) To do so Axis2 control the WS-A properties. If
we let the user set replyTo in the InOutMepClient, our listener will
wait for ever for the response that is not going to come. Some goes
for most of the other properties.

Only OneWay MEPClient allowed to change addressing propeties (WSA-To
is special), Non other is allowed to do it.

So shall we change it back?
Srinath