axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 Hackathon
Date Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:30:43 GMT
On Wed, 2005-11-23 at 17:08 -0500, Glen Daniels wrote:

> I thought ApacheCon had Hackathon space set aside on the 9th, but am not
> positive - let us know what you come up with.

ApacheCon has space set aside Sat. 10th and Sun. 11th ... we need to ask
for some space for Friday. If that doesn't work we have a couple of
options .. use a lobby type place, someone's room or .. I know someone
at UCSD and I can ask that guy and see whether we can get a place. That
could be fun too (and maybe we can attract some folks to join us; an
added benefit.)

Sanjiva.