axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [VOTE] [axis2] finalize axis2 logo
Date Sat, 19 Nov 2005 01:51:30 GMT
On Fri, 2005-11-18 at 15:02 -0500, Glen Daniels wrote:
> First off, it's a GEAR, not a tire, right? :)

Ah yes sorry!

> Second, what happened to the second interlinked gear?  I thought that
> was an important part of the logo to suggest the "chaining" or "work
> passing" nature of the engine.....

Oh I thought the final version we settled on is this! I did a quick scan
thru older mail about it and it looks like we were generally settling on
a single gear path although one of the last messages from you did
suggest adding a second gear. I can ask for another draft but I'm
worried about getting this closed quickly .. if we are to get some
shirts done on time for ApacheCon then the clock is ticking.

> That said, of the three gear colors, I prefer the grey.

OK.

Sanjiva.