axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] How to get addressing.mar via maven
Date Thu, 10 Nov 2005 12:27:52 GMT
I'd actually like to move the addressing module into the addressing
project, the security module into the wss4j project etc.. The modules
themselves are not core to Axis2 and hence don't belong in there!

I know this is a PITA to do in terms of fixing up the build stuff. So
let's do this after getting the system to 1.0 .. it does not affect
users AT ALL; its simply a reorg of where we keep the code and build the
parts.

At that point we should set up a way to upload snapshots of the module
into a repo.

Sanjiva.