axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Deepal Jayasinghe" <dee...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Java2WSDL
Date Fri, 25 Nov 2005 05:46:00 GMT
Hi all
I am going to implement java2wsdl in axis2 , I took a look at Axis 1.x code and that fully
based on Symbol table and I can not really understand its underline processing logics clearly.
Therefore I am not going to use Axis 1.x java2wsdl classes.

What I am thinking is doing is using Java reflection , using service implementation class
I can generate XML Schema for that class and finally using those schema and with the help
of Java reflection I can generate WSDL file for a given service class.

I found that JaxMe gives an API to generate Schema for a given Java class , I sent a mail
to jacme mailing list and they said they have not completely implemented that , and they said
that they will try to do it before end of Decembers . But we can not wait till that , I really
like to have working version before the Apache Con. So I am going to do my own implementation
.

In the same time I found some cool implementation which can use to support Java annotation
as well (http://annogen.codehaus.org/JAM ) , I will have a look at that and if I can use that
to do my job I will use JAM , else I will do my own Java reflection based Schema generation
(in fact I have done 40% of that)

comments ....

Thanks,
 Deepal