axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: Redefine Session Context -> Message Sequence Context| WAS [Axis2] Implications of WSRM interfaces on Axis2 ClientAPI
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 17:41:19 GMT
Hi All;

I think in the RM Client API discussion we are talking about
composition of messages that are in higer level than MEPs. For an
example in RM or Sec-Conversation we could want to invoke set of
operations securly and/or Reliably. So we need to capture a Sequence
of messages that would span over number of MEPs.

I think we need to capture this in our Context hierachy! and then only
provide the Clinet API support.

In that case we need to incoperate the "Message Sequnce" in to our
context hierachy. I think the "Message Sequence" is our loosly defined
Session context.

I think life of develepers and users would be much better if Axis
automatically group the messages in a MessageSequnce together in the
same way we did to the MEP.

thoughts

Srinath