axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Mapping SOAP faults to Axis Fault
Date Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:15:14 GMT
 Hi Devs,
What is the way to Map a SOAP 1.2 fault to an Axis Fault. In Kandula 2
implementation we use a exception hierarchy which has the ability to capture
the SOAP 1.2 fault details like FaultCode ,FaultSubcode, FaultReason and
FaultDetail. But when I try to map these in to AxisFualt I found that it
cannot contain anything except for FaultDetail and FaultCode.
 Can't we come with an API like the following (ofcourse with setters) for
the AxisFualt so that we'll be able to map the SOAP fault much
cleanly.Justa suggestion....
public abstract String getFaultCode();

public abstract String getFaultSubcode();

public abstract String getFaultReason();

public String getFaultDetail()

Thanks and regards,

~Thilina

--