axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Denis Schlesinger" <schlesin...@ecs-gmbh.de>
Subject AW: [Axis 1.2.1] Incorrect element names of items in a list
Date Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:44:15 GMT
Hi Tom,

the error also exists in the most recent sources of Axis 1. How and where can I contribute
some files to make the error reproducible?

Denis

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Tom Jordahl [mailto:tomj@macromedia.com]
Gesendet: Montag, 10. Oktober 2005 15:40
An: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Betreff: RE: [Axis 1.2.1] Incorrect element names of items in a list

This is a bug, but it sure sounds like something that we do (mostly) right in general.  Could
you please try the latest source and see if this bug still exists?  If so, could you file
a bug and provide a reproducible case?  I know we have had problem like this in the past.

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

  _____