axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chamikara Jayalath <chamikar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Implications of WSRM interfaces on Axis2 ClientAPI
Date Mon, 31 Oct 2005 03:38:43 GMT
Hi Eran,

The problem comes when we have to group messages that does not exactly fit
into any mep. For example users can define a group that expand several meps.
In this case there is no way to detect the Last Message using the mep. Also
it is very possible for a sequence to end in the middle of a mep. So we
cannot use the MEP to detect the end of the sequence and thats why the
LAST_MESSAGE property has to be set.

Other thing is currently the call.set () method set the properties directly
to the configuration context. So even though we set it in the call the
property is not limited to the call and the property value can servive
throught multiple number of Call objects and MessageSenders (by sharing the
configuration context). Your argument could have been valid if call.set ()
method set properties in the operationContext instead of the
configurationContext.

Thanx,
Chamikara