axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XMLBeans
Date Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:56:13 GMT
I think you would have trouble because Axis1 doesn't have very performance
support for using a general XML message as the payload rather than using
databinding. On the other hand, I guess if you want to you can create a DOM
using XMLBeans and then wrap that into a SOAPEnvelope, and then Call(env).
It will end up doing a lot of XML copying tho.

Paul