axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Chamil Thanthrimudalige <cha...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Thread pool patch
Date Tue, 01 Nov 2005 04:10:30 GMT
hi,

There are some parts due to the code formatting that I did before I made
the patch. Other than that, I have done the following changes.

1. Changed the SimpleHTTPServer code to use threadpool and changed the
UtilServer to use the new constructor that accepts a threadpool.
2. Did some changes to ConfigurationContext to get the ThreadPool working.
3. Changes to ThreadFactory and ThreadPool to get the shutdown of the
threads.

Best Regards,
Chamil Thanthrimudalige