axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dennis Sosnoski <...@sosnoski.com>
Subject [Axis2] Microsoft Indigo / WCF Interop Plug-fest
Date Thu, 27 Oct 2005 03:25:01 GMT
Microsoft has this event coming up November 7-10:
http://mssoapinterop.org/ilab/wcfinteroplab.htm It's local for me (right
now - as of December I'm moving to New Zealand, so that won't be true
for future events!) so I'm planning to participate with JibxSoap running
some of the scenarios. Anyone else planning to attend the event for
Axis2? If not, perhaps we can work through the setup of supported
scenarios in advance so I can try them out at the Plug-fest (fulfilling
what I've always said was the way web service "standards" worked -
Microsoft does what they want, and everyone else makes sure they can
work with it ;-)    .). On the bright side, perhaps we can find some
flaws in Indigo and get them fixed before it goes live (and they become
part of the "standard").

  - Dennis