axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [axis2] turning off WS-A
Date Tue, 04 Oct 2005 03:54:06 GMT
IMHO, Axis2 should not by default generate WSA headers, though WSA
should be available.

* The addressing module should be engaged, but not "switched on".  We
should have a boolean property settable via client side code/config
which enables this (at any level, op/service/engine).  On the server
side, we should reply with addressing headers if we get them, but not if
we don't.

* If we read an appropriately annotated WSDL (a la
<wsa:UsingAddressing/>), we should definitely generate stuff that does
send the headers (i.e. turns on the switch).

--Glen