axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] renaming modules
Date Mon, 03 Oct 2005 08:12:28 GMT
Some more thoughts.

As Ajith mentioned, there are some XMLBeans stuff within the WSDL module
(madule - maven module). I'd like to keep the WSDL module clean from
them and to move them to the codegen package (as Ajith proposed). So the
codegen module will contain our data binding implementation + XML beans
extensions + XYZ data binding extensions, etc.,

Hope you all will not request a new module for our data binding thingy :(.

-- Chinthaka