axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Jaliya Ekanayake" <jal...@opensource.lk>
Subject Fw: [WS-RM-Workshops] Indigo / Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Interop Plug-fest - 7-10 Nov 2005
Date Thu, 06 Oct 2005 18:54:21 GMT
Hi All,

Lot of interop tests from Microsoft. They have the endpoints as well.

Jaliya

----- Original Message -----
From: Kirill Gavrylyuk
To: soapbuilders@yahoogroups.com ; wsdl@yahoogroups.com ; WS-RM-Workshops@yahoogroups.com
; WS-Security-Workshops@yahoogroups.com ; WS-TX-Workshops@yahoogroups.com ; ws-eventing-workshops@yahoogroups.com

Sent: Wednesday, October 05, 2005 8:32 PM
Subject: [WS-RM-Workshops] Indigo / Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Interop Plug-fest
- 7-10 Nov 2005

Hey to all you Web Services Toolkits implementers out there!

We are planning a 4-day Windows Communications Foundation (WCF, a.k.a Indigo) Interop Plug-fest
on Monday November 7, 2005 to Thursday November 10, 2005 at Microsoft Redmond campus.

The WCF (Indigo) Interop Plug-fest is an ad-hoc, open forum for implementers of various Web
Services protocols to meet with engineers from the WCF(Indigo) team and test interoperability
with the upcoming release.

Please reply to kirillg@microsoft.com and jthelin@microsoft.com introducing your implementation
if you're interested in attending.

Scenarios drafts as well as pointers to test endpoints are available online - http://mssoapinterop.org/ilab/wcfinteroplab.htm
. We recommend you to join the WS-Builders@yahoogroups.com discussion group and use it for
questions around scenarios documents and WCF(Indigo) interoperability.

Here is an invite with further logistics info: http://mssoapinterop.org/ilab/WCFInteropPlugFest_invite.doc

Thank you and we hope to see you November 7th !