axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2]search for poperties not registered in Message Context are expensive!!
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 21:39:25 GMT
get methods Axis2 properties in the message context search the hierarchy
of contexts before return null. (See "Information Model" in the Archi document.)

That means the searches that would be successful are OK but the
searches that would fail are very bad as they search the complete
hierarchy before return null. To best of my knowladge there are few of
such porperties (e.g. rest, Mtom that does not exists in normal cases
)I am wondering does that have saying on the performance of the Axis2.
(With all the work it must be better)

I know few of us doing profiling now .. (Sorry I fail to try the
profiling myself .. I can not make it now :( ). thought this might
helpful to people who doing it

Thanks
Srinath