axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Srinath Perera <hemap...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] 1.0-alpha release
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 14:19:13 GMT
Eran any possibiltiy to complete functionality (even though it is
tiny) for the alpha and do not add new functionality (big or small) in
following releases, beta or final.

I am getting feeling of what world think (anticipate) about Axis2, and
belive me it must be sound ...........and if it is rest will be
history.

I am bit worried about performance? did anybody does a profile? (if
you have a profile let us try to do brainstrom where the bottlenecks
will be)

Srinath