axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] codegen
Date Mon, 19 Sep 2005 11:44:02 GMT
Hi Paul,
I see that the porttype name is '
net.xmethods.services.stockquote.StockQuotePortType'. It's of course valid
in WSDL but need to be modified when it comes to java. I've already checked
this with the method names (A regexp replaces all none word characters with
an _). Is it alright if I introduce the same fix for the class name ???

--
Ajith Ranabahu