axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] [XMLBeans] handling binary content with data binding
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 04:36:01 GMT
Hi Dims,
This is exactly the approach that I have taken. I never call 'scomp' :) .
Instead the schema DOM element is fed into the XMLBeans.CompileXMLBeans()
method to generate a schema type system and then from that I take the
Document types (schemas) and a make a mapping.
Have a look at the XMLBeansExtension class and you'll see how Axis2
interacts with XMLBeans.

But I don't think this approach will solve our problem. I mean the real
problem seems to be that XMLBeans does not realize the semantics of the
xmime extension. We may be able to extract which elements are base64 (I have
to check that !) but still the root problem remains. We should get our feet
wet and dig into XMLBeans to solve it :) (Unless the XMLbeans guys have
already done something to make it easy for us :)))

--
Ajith Ranabahu