axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ajith Ranabahu <ajith.ranab...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] [XMLBeans] handling binary content with data binding
Date Fri, 02 Sep 2005 04:19:09 GMT
Hi Dennis,
You are absolutely right on the XMLBeans behavior. With the current code
generator what happens is that XMLBeans generates the correct object for
binary representation but always serializes it into a base64 string. The
input however works since extracting the binary part from the mime part is
done by the MTOMbuilder before data binding. As it stands now, the generated
stubs *can* handle incoming optimized messages but never sends out an
optimized message!
So I guess we should dig deep into XMLBeans (or any other framework) if we
are to solve this!

--
Ajith Ranabahu