axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Kr <>
Subject Any tools for converting java class to xml schema ?
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 11:56:12 GMT

Are there any tools out there that can convert my java class to xml schema.
How such tools take care of java collections like HashTable, ArrayList
etc. in my class structure.  I am not interested in writing any
configuration files(like jaxb configuration files,  jibx binding xml
files etc.) for serving this purpose and the can be able to give me
xml  schema from the java classes. Please suggest ...

I am not sure even JAXB 2.0 allows me to do this without writing any
jaxb configuration files or annotations in my java class which is not
there in JDK 1.4.2

Thanks & Regards,

View raw message