axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Addressing -Final in Axis2 ?????
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 16:53:55 GMT
Hi,
I was earlier using addressing submission (which was the default in Axis2)
for the Kandula2 impl. It worked fine. But when i tried to do the same stuff
using wsa-final it started to give me troubles. When i send a message with a
reply toEPR set Axis2 sends the reply on the same connection withouht caring
abt the reply to EPR when wsa-final is used.
When I send a message with wsa-final headers to a service i can't see any
addressing things appearing in the messagecontext.
I just set the property in messageContext as follows in the client stub....

messageContext.setProperty(AddressingConstants.WS_ADDRESSING_VERSION,
AddressingConstants.Final.WSA_NAMESPACE);

Am I missing something......

Thnax and Regards,

~Thilina
--