axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "KV, Jayadev \(GE Consumer & Industrial\)" <Jayadev...@ge.com>
Subject RE: [Axis2] Operation name inclue in the call.invokeXXX() methods
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 15:57:09 GMT

Thanks in advance
Jayadev

-----Original Message-----
From: Saminda Abeyruwan [mailto:saminda@opensource.lk]
Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2005 4:22 AM
To: axis-dev@ws.apache.org
Subject: [Axis2] Operation name inclue in the call.invokeXXX() methods

Hi all,

When we use call.invokeXXX(String opName,OMElement element,...),
mandatory we provide the operation name. But even if the operation name
is just nothing ("") without putting "null", we would be able to get the
right response.

What would be the use case of putting the operation name in client side,
for the prior method signature.

Thanks

Saminda