axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Fremantle <pzf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Un-usually big Axis2.war file
Date Sun, 25 Sep 2005 23:10:25 GMT
Why is xalan included? Do we use XSLT at runtime?

Should groovy be there by default? I like Groovy, but I also like E4X,
Jython, etc... they should be added as extra plug jars.

Similarly with WSS4J and bcprov and the security stuff.

How much of xerces do we use?

And finally - why is xbean SO big?! (I know - question for a separate
mailing list!)

Paul