axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject [Axis2] Is there a way to send and get back custom headers in Axis2
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 07:29:57 GMT
(I think I'm reviving a related dead debate)
Hi all,
Currently can Axis2 support accepting and returning back a set of custom
headers that user wishes to send to the application on the server side and
expect them to be returned back.
All I see is, client api methods only accept just the contents of body and
send then to the server after attaching some standard addressing hdrs etc.
However accepting an envelope (headers + body) would be the expected way of
functioning, isn't it?
Or is this already supported or can be worked around by some way?
Please clarify!
 Thank you
Jayachandra
--