axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From jayachandra <jayachan...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Doesn't addressing classes come bundled withaxis2-0.91.jar?
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 15:22:18 GMT
Hi all,
I was just pondering about this when something struck my mind. At the time
of maven can it be possible to give a customization option something like
maven.singlejar.include={ comma seperated list of modules } , which would
decide what the axis2.jar should contain.
In that way, ppl who want Axis2 to be just as much shim as possible (say
mobile devices) can just look for core and xml to be in their axis2.jar,
whereas who wish to have it as much robust as possible can even think of
having jaxrpc (if at all it comes out :-) ) module bundled up in their
axis2.jar
 Just a thought, though!
 Thanks
Jaya