axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Ruchith Fernando <ruchith.ferna...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Debugging server code in Eclipse
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 05:32:23 GMT
Hi Dennis,

You can use SimpleHTTPServer to debug services/modules.
You will have to start
org.apache.axis2.transport.http.SimpleHTTPServer in debug mode
pointing. You will have to provide the 'axis2/WEB-INF' directory and
the port as arguments.

The org.apache.axis2.integration.UtilServer is used with the test
cases and it still require you to specify a repository location. You
can use it to add a simple service without a '.aar'. For example
please see the setUp() method in
org.apache.axis2.mtom.EchoRawMTOMTest.

If you want to debug your service which is deployed in Tomcat , then
you will have to enable remote debugging in Tomcat [1] and setup a
'Remote Java Application' in eclipse and run it.

Thanks
Ruchith

[1] http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/faq/development.html

--