axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Mallawaarachchie <linux.opensou...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ANN] [Axis2] Axis2 0.92 Released
Date Tue, 27 Sep 2005 04:04:07 GMT
Hi Eran,Sanjiva and all,

Any Idea for soap encoding.?

[New Idea] Another idea for talking devices through web services, and invoke
there services on demand, for example (some thing I thought) the heat sensor
can have a web service clinet/server can invoke AC web service which
responsible for controling the heat. But we have to think about
Transports.???
probably IR and bluetooth can do some thing.

Hope this help for embeded web servcie world.
Any comments???

BR,
Manoj

--