axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eric Johnson <e...@tibco.com>
Subject [Axis2] Two OM questions - serialize with cache and "optimize".
Date Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:52:31 GMT
I've got two OM questions at the moment:

1) What the heck does "OMNode.serializeWithCache()" mean?  How is it
different from "OMNode.serialize()"?  I was hoping to put some Javadoc
on the function(s) but couldn't figure out from inspection what the
substantive difference was.

2) What is the OMText "optimized" property?  It is never set via
"setOptimized", and never inspected via "isOptimized."  I'm guessing
that this was meant to be the "optimized" part of MTOM, but since it is
never set or used, is it worth keeping?

-Eric.