axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Loughran <ste...@apache.org>
Subject [Axis2] ws-a end EndpointReferenceType
Date Fri, 23 Sep 2005 19:41:21 GMT

I am busy looking at the many different types of WS-A mapping that
Xmlbeans created for me, and worrying about two-way conversion between
those of wsa2003, wsa2004 and the possibly stable wsa2005.

My reading of the spec, and the Xmlbeans interpretation, is that you can
put xsd:any under the reference properties; that is a core tenet of how
some things (e.g WSRF use the section)

But Axis2's EndpointReference maps to AnycontentType, which assumes that
the only thing you put in there are strings.

this is wrong, surely?