axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] new logo for Axis2
Date Thu, 22 Sep 2005 19:23:26 GMT
Wow, what a change a small image has done to the mailing list. I haven't
seen this much of response to issues in JIRA (kidding ... ;-) )
Dims, you are having some creative designing skills too.

Anyway, I like the second version of the image, u've done after Venkat's
suggestion. But, as Sanjiva mentioned, its better to have something
connected with the earlier axis image too, as it has some already
established value. So can we have both ? One can pick anyone depending
on the choice.

-- EC