axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [axis2] build time observation
Date Thu, 15 Sep 2005 17:27:42 GMT
Ohh,  is it something do with the build tool ? I love maven compared to
ant due to maven plugins. (No offense to ant !!)

I think Axis2 test cases, most them being in the core and integration
takes most of the time. Especially integration tests start a server and
closes one for each and every test method, which we can not avoid.

But at the same time, I agree with Glen that, build takes a longer time.
For me to do a small change and to test it, it takes a hell over lot of
time. what to do .... :-)