axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Eran Chinthaka <chinth...@opensource.lk>
Subject [Axis2] Context Hierarchy
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 03:31:56 GMT
Hi Devs,

Our Context hierarchy is as follows.

ConfigurationContext                   AxisConfiguration
ServiceGroupContext                  ServiceGroupDescription
ServiceContext                           ServiceGroupDescription
OperationContext                       ServiceDescription

MessageContext

For consistancy and clarity, I'd like to propose to do a small name change.
    1. ConfigurationContext --> AxisContext
    2. AxisConfiguration --> AxisDescription

We do always have naming wars, hope this will not be another one :)

Comments ?

-- Chinthaka