axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Glen Daniels <g...@thoughtcraft.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Doesn't addressing classes come bundled with axis2-0.91.jar?
Date Fri, 09 Sep 2005 12:51:00 GMT
Hi Chinthaka:

> BTW, we have couple of new modules. Can we come in to conclusion on what
> to be included and what to be excluded from the axis2 jar file, please ?
>
> Currently following are in he jar - core, tool, xml, wsdl, saaj, common,
> addressing

Once it's done, I'd like databinding to be in there.  I think it should
be possible to build a non-databinding version if you want one, but part
of the goal of the the simple databinding system is to allow
"code-first" deployment, which MUST be simple (no messing around with
copying jars).  I'd like to make sure people can take Axis2 out of the
box and quickly deploy existing objects/classes as Web Services.

--Glen