axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Hiller <d...@xsoftware.biz>
Subject checking in ant/maven
Date Thu, 08 Sep 2005 02:51:40 GMT
As an example of what I meant to make the builds easier....check out
this project
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mocklib

To build it, you just run build.bat(ant is hidden behind that and
developers do not need to install ant!!!)

it builds without any problems on any JVM.  Behind the build.bat, ant is
included.  If I upgrade the project to use a later version of ant, every
developer who uses this will not even flinch(unless they build it using
their own ant which they do at their own risk sometimes.....but
build.bat always works!)

Anyways, just an idea and an opinion that this would be nice if axis had
something similar.
thanks,
dean