axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From David Grigglestone <dav...@sonicsoftware.com>
Subject Re: AbstractInOutSyncMessageReceiver.receive(MessageContext)
Date Wed, 07 Sep 2005 20:42:24 GMT
<head>
</head>
I create the message context in my custom transport listener (looks
very similar to TCPWorker.doWork()) .. it is within the transport
listener that I am trying to set properties (not in subsequent handlers)<br>
Davanum Srinivas wrote:
 type="cite">
  <pre wrap="">How do you "get" the message context?

On 9/7/05, David Grigglestone <a class="moz-txt-link-rfc2396E" href="mailto:davidg@sonicsoftware.com">&lt;davidg@sonicsoftware.com&gt;</a>