axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Tom Jordahl" <>
Subject RE: Kerberos Servlet
Date Tue, 20 Sep 2005 15:46:39 GMT
I don't believe that commons-http supports Kerberos so you would have to
write your own.

Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

From: Graham Morrison []
Sent: Tuesday, September 20, 2005 10:15 AM
Subject: Kerberos Servlet

Hi all,

I am writing a servlet which lives in BEA WebLogic App Server, and is
forwarded to from IIS, all of which is using "Negotiate" (Kerberos)
ONLY. We are NOT using NTLM and we cant use Basic authentication etc...

In this servlet we are then making a SOAP call out to another web
service which is also forwarded to from IIS, again using Kerberos only.

I have Axis using the CommonsHttpSender working fine in an NTLM based
trial, now I need to switch over to using Kerberos. Is there an
appropriate Transport class I should be using or do I need to write my
own?? (If I need to write my own, does anyone have any experience of
doing so?

Thanks in Advance,

Graham Morrison

Graham Morrison