axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Kurt Olsen" <kol...@ezrez.com>
Subject RE: compatability problems - Tom Jordahl?
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:57:52 GMT
Good Morning everyone,

We've installed the CF 7.01 upgrade which includes axis 1.2.1 final - 2243 -
cool.

I'm compiling against the same jar..

Our application is trying to use axis/soap to communicate the a web service
(AmericaDirectConnector does this)

At first I got a log4j class cast error - I then deleted my existing
log4.properties (configured for hibernate)

And now am receiving the exception below..

Got any suggestions?

Thanks in Advance..

(192.168.1.79-4) 07:49:35.698:
com.ezrez.util.exceptions.EzRezInternalException

        at com.ezrez.util.JavaUtil.newInstance(JavaUtil.java:204)

        at
com.ezrez.ezrez.EzRezInstantiator.CrsConnector(EzRezInstantiator.java:535)

        at
com.ezrez.ezrez.EzRezInstantiator.RoomConnector(EzRezInstantiator.java:769)

        at
com.ezrez.processors.RoomChoiceProcessor$NamedRoomSearchThread.createCrs(Roo
mChoiceProcessor.java:1159)

        at
com.ezrez.processors.RoomChoiceProcessor$RoomSearchThread.getAvailability(Ro
omChoiceProcessor.java:1052)

        at
com.ezrez.processors.ChoiceProcessor$AvailabilityProcessor.run(ChoiceProcess
or.java:487)

Method)

        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAcces
sorImpl.java:39)

        at
sun.reflect.DelegatingConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(DelegatingConstruc
torAccessorImpl.java:27)

        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)

        at com.ezrez.util.JavaUtil.newInstance(JavaUtil.java:196)

        ... 5 more

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.getAxisClient(Service.java:143)

        at org.apache.axis.client.Service.<init>(Service.java:152)

        at
com.ezrez.crs.americadirect.wsdl.ws.ads.americantours.com.WebServiceSoapBind
ingImplServiceLocator.<init>(WebServiceSoapBindingImplServiceLocator.java:12
)

        at
com.ezrez.crs.americadirect.AmericaDirectConnector.initialize(AmericaDirectC
onnector.java:275)

        at
com.ezrez.crs.americadirect.AmericaDirectConnector.<init>(AmericaDirectConne
ctor.java:233)

        ... 10 more

(192.168.1.79-4) 07:49:35.698:
=========================roomChoiceProcessor.addException===================