axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From "Nicolas Clement" <>
Subject (501)Not Implemented + CommonsHTTPSender +NTLM + Proxy
Date Thu, 29 Sep 2005 14:45:40 GMT

In order to deal with a Web Service that is expecting NTLM authentication, I
have modified the Axis configuration to make Axis use CommonsHTTPSender. It
is working well until I have to go through a proxy (squid). When going
through a proxy, I have a "(501)Not Implemented" error message.

Thank you very much for your help,