axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Sanjiva Weerawarana <sanj...@opensource.lk>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Deploying Service Exploded directory
Date Wed, 14 Sep 2005 00:23:52 GMT
+1 to supporting arbitrary mixtures of exploded and unexploded
directories.

Deepal, do we really need a parameter to control whether this feature is
on or not? It seems to me this should always be turned on, period. I
can't think of a reason why one would not allow an exploded aar or mar
to be deployed even in a production setting?? (Not likely, I agree, but
seems absolutely harmless to me.)

Sanjiva.