axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Reddy <vred...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2][jaxws] Up to date API ?
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2005 13:10:58 GMT
Yep. We are looking at it. We haven't gone too far with
implementation, and we have other things to worry about - JAXB
extension for Axis2, for instance. Yes, there are risks to evolve
implementation alongwith API, but there is pretty good amount of reuse
and i think its worth the risk.

Guillame, are you also looking into this stuff for JonAS?

- venkat