axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Axis2 site
Date Mon, 29 Aug 2005 20:40:45 GMT
On 8/28/05, Eran Chinthaka <chinthaka@opensource.lk> wrote:

>  robert burrell donkin wrote:
>  On 8/25/05, robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldonkin@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>  hi eran
>
> dims is right: i haven't updated the website yet.
>
> - robert

>  Eran,
>
> i don't think so (haven't seen any cvs commits go by). so please
> update the site.
>
>  i ran maven site:generate and copied over the contents of target/docs
> into webservices/site/targets/axis2 then committed. i'd be grateful if
> people could check everything is ok.
>
>  Normally I run maven multiproject (the default goal in multiproject plugin
> is site) to generate Axis2 site. As I think "maven site" is for
> non-multimodule projects. Anyway, since we don't have xdocs per module this
> also *may* be fine (I'm not a maven expert). But I think its better to run
> maven multiproject next time.
>  Plus, it will normally take some time for site to get updated (around 6
> hours max).
>
>  I couldn't do this earlier as my multiproject:site gave an error. Some of
> the docs contained illegal characters.

i had a look and i don't think that there should be any problems but i
will use multiproject:site in future. the multisite project isn't
working for me ATM

| Generating site for  Apache Axis 2.0 - Integration
| Memory: 57M/78M
Attempting to download axis2-security-0.91.jar.
WARNING: Failed to download axis2-security-0.91.jar.
Attempting to download wss4j-SNAPSHOT.jar.

- robert