axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Axis2] Where does the Interop tests belong?
Date Mon, 22 Aug 2005 18:35:09 GMT
+1
 In addition to this IMHO i think it'll be better if we can have a test suit
which tests axis servlet in a servlet container (eg : in tomcat).
For that we can either host a service at apache site + we can provide the
service impl which the users can setup in his local servlet container and
give it's EPR to the test suit so that the default service at apache will be
overridden...
 ~Thilina

--
"May the SourcE be with u"