axis-java-dev mailing list archives

From Thilina Gunarathne <cset...@gmail.com>
Subject Fwd: [Axis2] File Caching for Attachments
Date Sat, 06 Aug 2005 05:33:02 GMT
Forwarding to the group.....A reply to typo...

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Thilina Gunarathne <csethil@gmail.com>
Date: Aug 6, 2005 9:39 AM
Subject: Re: [Axis2] File Caching for Attachments
To: Tom Jordahl <tomj@macromedia.com>

A quick comment....
It seems it's not possible to have a size threshold according to how we are
handling the file storage in Axis2.
We directly stream the incoming binary data to files after reading mime part
headers..We are not reading and buffering them to memory. This gives no room
to calculate sizes before writing to the disk. Currently what we are doing
is if "file caching" is switched "on" all the parts will be directed to
files irrespective of sizes....I'll try to come up with a work around.
 Any ideas or work arounds to solve this clean up problem are welcome.
 Thanx & regards,
~Thilina